Objective of this Privacy Statement
At CasinoBonus.com, we prioritize the protection of your privacy and are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. In this context, ‘personal information’ refers to any data that can identify an individual. This excludes anonymous data, where identification of the individual is not possible.
This Statement outlines the rights and options you have regarding your personal information. We urge you to thoroughly review this document. For any inquiries or to exercise your legal rights, please reach out to us using the contact details provided later.
We reserve the right to modify this Statement as necessary, including for specific services offered by CasinoBonus.com and to comply with international legal and regulatory obligations. This may involve adding supplemental notices for users in specific regions. This Statement does not encompass the processing of personal data pertaining to our personnel, such as employees and contractors.
Additional crucial information is available for individuals in the following locations:
For users in the European Union, European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as ‘European Regions’), and Brazil, please refer to the detailed section below.
For residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Utah, and Virginia in the United States, please review the section below concerning our handling of personal data.
Be aware that our websites may have links to external sites, plugins, and applications. Interacting with these links may enable third parties to gather and handle your data. We do not oversee these external entities and their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website you visit after leaving our sites.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
We gather personal data from various sources, as detailed below. We will inform you about the intended use of your data before collection, allowing you to decide whether to provide it. The types of personal data we may collect, store, use, and transfer include:
“Identifiable Information,” such as your first and last name, email, and phone numbers.
“Profile Information,” which encompasses usernames, passwords, profile pictures uploaded on our platforms, and any additional data you input into your account.
“Financial Information,” covering payment card or bank account details.
“Employment Application Information,” including resumes, cover letters, interview notes, job application details, and other relevant data like professional qualifications and employment history.
“Technical Information,” like your IP address, browser type and version, time zone and location, operating system, platform, and other device-specific technology used to access our sites.
“Behavioral Data,” relating to your usage patterns on our websites.
We may also process “Aggregated Data” for various purposes, which includes statistical or demographic analysis. Such data is derived from your personal data but does not reveal your identity.
Telephone voice messages left for our customer support may be recorded and stored.
We automatically collect Technical and Behavioral Data. For mobile users, we gather device-specific information, app crash data, and other relevant system activities.
We do not collect data regarding race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, political views, trade union memberships, health, genetic, or biometric data. However, for job applicants, we may process information about criminal records and offenses.
ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our methods for gathering data from and about you encompass, but are not limited to, the following:
Direct Provision: You may supply us with your Personal Details and Recruitment Related Information through actions such as:
Completing a job application on our Careers Portal.
Registering on our website or subscribing to our newsletter with your email address.
Submitting your contact information through our registration or newsletter forms.
Indirect Provision: Your Personal Details may also be provided indirectly when you:
Use your email address and/or other contact information to register on websites or subscribe to newsletters from third-party entities (“Affiliate Partners”) with whom we collaborate.
Third-Party and Public Sources: We may collaborate with external entities (including, but not limited to, content providers and analytic firms like Google Analytics) to enhance our website’s services. These partners assist in curating engaging content and perform analytics to gauge service usage. They may independently collect information during your visits to our site.
Please note that our websites are generally accessible and usable without registration or the provision of any Personal Data. However, you may choose to subscribe to our mailing lists for updates on promotions, bonuses, and other offerings by providing your email address. You retain the right to unsubscribe from such communications at any time, either through direct communication with us or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. Furthermore, any correspondence you initiate with us, whether via email, contact forms, or other means, may be recorded and stored by us.
Your Personal Data will not be shared with third-party marketers without your explicit consent. This includes sharing with our Affiliate Partners, from whom you may receive marketing materials if you have agreed to do so. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by directly contacting these Affiliate Partners. However, consent given to our Affiliate Partners cannot be withdrawn through communication with our organization.
Handling and Utilization of Personal Information
Application of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be utilized for the following objectives:
Delivery of our offerings, which encompasses:
Operation, assessment, upkeep, enhancement, and provision of the capabilities and features of our services;
Completion of payment transactions initiated by you;
Interaction regarding your account with us (if applicable), including service-related communications (such as notifications about account verification, service updates, technical and security advisories, and support correspondences);
Customization of our service delivery;
Administration and safeguarding of our business operations; and
Provision of support and maintenance for our services, including addressing service-related inquiries, concerns, and feedback.
Research and Development Activities
We employ collected data for our internal research and development, which includes:
Enhancement or innovation of our services; and
Generation of analytics and associated reports.
Your Personal Information may be utilized to identify services that might interest you. We may send marketing communications using the information you have provided if:
You have shown interest in our services or have previously engaged our services; and
You have not opted out of receiving such communications, as allowed by relevant laws.
You can request cessation of marketing communications at any time by contacting us directly or via the opt-out link in each message. Opting out of marketing communications does not affect our ability to send non-promotional messages.
Recruitment and Employment Processing
We process Personal Information, such as data submitted in job applications, for recruitment purposes and employment application processing. This includes candidate evaluation and monitoring of recruitment metrics.
We utilize your Personal Information as deemed necessary to comply with applicable laws, respond to legal processes and government requests, including subpoenas.
Ensuring Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety
We use your Personal Information as we consider necessary to:
Enforce our service terms and conditions;
Protect our rights, privacy, and safety, as well as yours and others and
Prevent and investigate fraud, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activities.
In certain jurisdictions, your consent may be required for specific uses of your Personal Information, such as sending certain marketing messages. Where consent is sought, you retain the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal methods will be indicated at the time of consent request or can be done by contacting us. If you consented to receive marketing from our third-party partners, withdrawal should be directed to those partners.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may generate anonymous data from your Personal Information and that of others. This involves removing identifiable details to create anonymous data, which is then used for our lawful business purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
In the course of our operations, we may share your Personal Data with various entities as outlined below:
A. Affiliated Entities
Your Personal Data might be shared with companies within our corporate group for reasons aligned with the intentions of this Policy.
B. Service Providers
We engage external service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as customer support, website and application hosting, IT system management, and payment processing. These providers are authorized to use your information solely as instructed by us and in a manner that adheres to this Policy. They are strictly forbidden from using or revealing your information for any unrelated purposes.
C. Transaction Processing Participants
In the context of processing payment transactions, we may share your Personal Data with entities involved in the transaction process, including but not limited to merchants, banking institutions, card issuers, card associations, and operators of debit networks.
D. Professional Consultants
For the provision of their professional services, we may disclose your Personal Data to consultants including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurance providers.
E. Third-Party Transfers
In order to deliver our services, we may transfer your Personal Data to third parties such as media partners and business collaborators. Any transfer is conducted with due diligence, ensuring secure transmission and sharing only the necessary information. Your data will not be sold to third parties. Where a third party acts as a data controller, they are obligated to adhere to data protection laws similar to ours. If the third party is a data processor, we mandate that they guarantee the implementation of adequate safeguards to protect your data rights and freedoms.
F. Legal Compliance and Safety
In compliance with legal obligations, we may disclose your information to governmental or law enforcement authorities or private entities. This disclosure is limited to what we deem necessary to abide by the law, respond to legal requests, enforce our service terms, protect our rights and property, ensure your and others safety, and prevent or address unlawful or unethical activities.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Our organization, headquartered in Canada, operates on a global scale, including but not limited to our main offices in Canada. It is important to note that your personal data may be transmitted and processed in regions outside your local state, province, or country, or other governmental areas. This includes locations where our affiliates, including Media Partners, and service providers have their facilities, and where data protection laws might differ from those in your jurisdiction. In the event of such data transfers, we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is safeguarded in accordance with relevant legal standards.
For our users in Europe, please refer to Section 9 for vital details concerning the transfer of personal data outside your specific region/country.
Data Protection and Retention Measures
We are dedicated to safeguarding your Personal Data. To prevent accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure, we have implemented suitable security protocols that we believe are effectively robust. Access to your Personal Data is strictly limited to personnel, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties who require this information to perform their duties. These parties will process your Personal Data solely based on our directives and are bound by confidentiality obligations. We have established reasonable procedures to address potential Personal Data breaches. In the event of such an incident, we will inform you and any relevant authorities as mandated by law.
The retention of your Personal Data is conducted only for the period necessary to fulfill our legal, contractual, or statutory obligations, as well as for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
USER RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
This section outlines the rights and options accessible to all users. Those located in Europe and Brazil are advised to review the additional information in paragraph 9.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications
You have the option to discontinue receiving marketing communications from us at any point. This can be done by either reaching out to us directly or by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in each marketing email. Note that you may still receive non-marketing and service-related communications.
Choice to Withhold Personal Data
In instances where we directly request Personal Data from you, your participation is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide the requested data, it may impact our ability to offer certain services. For example, we might not be able to complete your transactions.
Reviewing, Altering, or Erasing Your Information
Certain jurisdictions grant individuals the right to access, amend, or erase their Personal Data. You can contact us at [Contact Information] to request access to, change, or delete your data. Please note, there may be situations where we are unable to fulfill these requests.
If you have concerns regarding our management of your Personal Data, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at [Contact Information]. Complaints should be submitted in writing, detailing your specific concerns. We will review and decide if action is necessary, which may involve internal discussions with relevant departments. We may reach out to you for further information or clarification regarding your complaint. You will be informed of our response to your complaint. Additionally, you might have the option to lodge a complaint with a national or regional regulatory body.
INFORMATION FOR USERS IN EUROPE AND BRAZIL REGARDING DATA CONTROL
Data Controller Designation
Legal Grounds for Data Processing
We are obligated to disclose the legal grounds on which we process your Personal Data. These grounds are detailed in the following table. Should you have any inquiries regarding the specific legal foundation that underpins the processing of your Personal Data, we encourage you to reach out to us for further information.
|Providing our services
|Processing is necessary to perform the contract governing our provision of the services.
|These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
|To comply with law
|Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
|With your consent
|Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated at the time we collect your information or by contacting us.
Usage of Personal Data for Additional Purposes
Our organization may process your Personal Data for objectives not initially outlined in this Policy, provided such use adheres to legal standards and remains congruent with the original purpose for which the data was collected.
Duration of Personal Data Usage
We commit to processing your Personal Data only for the necessary duration, which is determined by the initial purpose of collection and any applicable legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting obligations. The factors influencing the retention period include the volume and type of the Personal Data, the risk of unauthorized disclosure or misuse, the processing objectives and whether these can be fulfilled by other means, alongside relevant legal stipulations. Typically, we retain Personal Data for as long as your engagement with our services persists and for a reasonable period thereafter, in compliance with legal retention mandates.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You are endowed with several rights concerning your Personal Data, as follows:
- Access: You can inquire whether we are processing your data and, if so, request a copy of such data along with details about our processing activities.
- Correction: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data we hold.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your Personal Data when it’s no longer needed for processing, or in circumstances such as unlawful processing or upon fulfillment of your right to object to processing.
- Objection: If we process your data based on legitimate interests, you can object, particularly if it infringes on your fundamental rights or in case of direct marketing.
- Restriction: Under certain conditions, you may request us to pause processing your Personal Data.
- Transfer: We endeavor to provide your data in a structured, commonly used format to you or an entity of your choice, as applicable.
- Withdraw Consent: If processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it, with possible consequences for specific services.
- Automated Decision Making: You have the right to not be subject to solely automated decisions, with specific exceptions.
For any queries or to exercise these rights, contact us directly. We may request additional information to confirm your identity for security purposes. Our response to your requests might be limited by legal or other constraints, and we will explain our reasons in such cases.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer your Personal Data outside of Europe, ensuring either an equivalent level of data protection or implementing suitable safeguards. This includes transfers to countries recognized by the European Commission for adequate protection, the use of specific safeguards like Binding Corporate Rules or Model Contractual Clauses, the individual’s consent, or other lawful mechanisms under European law.
Privacy Information for Residents of California
Under the mandates of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, modified by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA), effective from January 1, 2023, we are obligated to inform residents of California about the methods of our collection, utilization, and distribution of their Personal Information. Additionally, this section outlines the rights and options available to California residents regarding our management of their Personal Information.
Your Rights Regarding Privacy in California
If you reside in California, the following rights are available to you, subject to certain conditions and exemptions as per the CCPA:
- Right to Know and Data Portability: You can request a copy of the Personal Information we have gathered about you. You also have the right to be informed about our data collection and usage practices in the last 12 months, which includes:
- Types and specific pieces of Personal Information collected
- Sources from which Personal Information is gathered
- Purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information
- Types of Personal Information disclosed or sold and to which third parties
- Such requests for access to your Personal Information can be made up to twice in a 12-month span.
- Right to Deletion: You may request the erasure of certain Personal Information we have collected from you, subject to our rights under the CCPA to retain Personal Information for specific purposes. If we cannot fulfill your request, we will inform you accordingly.
- Right to Correction: If inaccuracies are found in the Personal Information we have about you, you have the right to request corrections.
- Limitation on Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: As per CCPA, you can direct businesses to restrict the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal information to what is necessary to provide the requested goods or services and for certain permitted activities. We do not process or disclose sensitive personal information beyond what is necessary for providing relevant services or as allowed by the CCPA.
- Opt-Out Right: You have the option to request that your Personal Information not be shared with third parties.
- Non-Discrimination: Exercising the above rights is your entitlement without facing discriminatory repercussions. This means we will not penalize you for asserting your rights, such as by denying services, altering prices or service quality, or suggesting potential penalties for exercising your rights. Nevertheless, the CCPA does permit us to offer different pricing or service quality if it directly relates to the value of the Personal Information not utilized.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
To exercise your rights concerning information, access, and deletion, you may:
- Contact us directly.
- Verify your identity as required by the CCPA. We need sufficient detail in your request to understand, evaluate, and respond. Enough information must be provided to reasonably verify your identity as the person from whom we collected information. Requests can also be made on behalf of children under 13.
- Use of authorized agents: California residents can designate an “authorized agent” to submit requests. We will require written proof of the agent’s authority.
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information for Cross-Context Advertising
Our websites and online services, along with those of our Media Partners, may employ analytics and advertising tools. These tools help us and our partners to collect and disclose internet or other electronic network activity information based on your interactions across our and our partners’ services and websites. This includes usage analysis and delivering advertisements relevant to you, referred to as “cross-context behavioral advertising.” However, we do not knowingly sell or share Personal Information of consumers under 16 without parental consent.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
The following table summarizes the Personal Information we may have collected from California residents in the past 12 months:
|CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
|DATA ELEMENTS WITHIN THE CATEGORY
|DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
|DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES?
|Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, customer number, email address, account name, other similar identifiers.
|An online identifier or other persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a person, family, or device…
|Protected Classification Characteristics
|Race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age
|Records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained…
|An individual’s physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics…
|Internet or Network Information
|Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction…
|Precise location, e.g., derived from GPS coordinates or telemetry data.
|Professional or Employment Information
|Information relating to a person’s current, past, or prospective employment…
|Bank account number, debit or credit card numbers, insurance policy number…
|Personal information about an individual’s health or healthcare, including health insurance information.
PRIVACY PROVISIONS FOR RESIDENTS OF VIRGINIA
This section outlines specific privacy rights granted to Virginia residents under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act regarding the handling of personal data by our website. Definitions relevant to this policy include:
- Profiling: This refers to automated processing techniques used to evaluate, analyze, or predict personal attributes such as economic status, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movement patterns.
- Sale of Personal Data: This pertains to the exchange of personal data for monetary compensation.
- Targeted Advertising: This involves displaying ads to a user, where the selection of ads is based on personal data derived from the user’s activities over time across various unrelated websites or online applications, aimed at predicting the user’s preferences or interests.
As a resident of Virginia, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right of Access: You can request to verify whether your personal data is being processed by us and gain access to this data.
- Right of Data Portability: You can ask for a copy of the personal data you have previously provided to our website.
- Right to Correction: You can request the amendment of any inaccuracies in your personal data that we have collected.
- Right to Deletion: You can ask for the deletion of certain personal data that we have collected about you, subject to our right to retain your data for specific purposes as allowed under state law. If we cannot fulfill such a request, we will inform you.
- Right to Opt-Out: You can request that your personal data not be sold to third parties or used for targeted advertising or profiling for decisions that have legal or similarly significant effects on you.
- Right to Appeal: If we deny any of your above-mentioned rights, you have the right to appeal. You can do this by responding to our message in which we communicated the denial, indicating your desire to appeal.
Exercising Your Rights
If you reside in Virginia and wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the designated methods provided on our website.
12. PRIVACY RIGHTS IN VARIOUS U.S. STATES
Residents of Colorado, Connecticut, and Utah are entitled to specific privacy rights. These include the ability to:
- Verify if their personal data is being processed by us.
- Access and request the deletion of certain personal data.
- Transfer their data (data portability).
Refuse the processing of their personal data for targeted advertising and sales purposes.
- Rectify any errors in their personal data, considering the nature and purpose of the data processing.
Decline profiling activities related to decisions that have legal or other substantial impacts.
- Residents of these states can exercise these rights by reaching out to us directly.
Nevada’s residents have a narrower right to opt out of certain sales of personal information. Those wishing to utilize this right can submit a request to us. Currently, our practices do not involve selling personal information that would activate this opt-out provision in Nevada’s law.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
Cookies are small data files placed on your device during website navigation, aiding in recalling your preferences and interactions on the site. For a comprehensive understanding of cookies and their functionality, we recommend visiting About Cookies.
Our utilization of cookies aims to enhance our services and your experience on our website. This includes personalizing content and presenting relevant information upon your revisit.
Further details on disabling or deleting cookies are provided here and on the About Cookies FAQ page.For specific browser guides:
To opt out of Google Analytics:Google Analytics Opt-out
For mobile devices, refer to the device’s manual for cookie management. Note that restricting cookies might affect website functionality.
Types of Cookies Used
Our website uses various cookies for distinct purposes:
- Essential Cookies: Crucial for website operation, these cookies facilitate basic functionalities like navigation and access to secure areas. They also contribute to site security and speed, distinguishing legitimate users from bots and shielding against spam.
- Preference Cookies: These remember your settings and preferences, altering the site’s appearance and behavior based on your choices and requests.
- Analytics Cookies: These gather data on website usage, such as visitor counts, source of traffic, page visits, scrolling patterns, downloads, user agent details, duration of site visits, and approximate geo-location. This information assists us in improving our website.
- Third-Party Cookies: In some instances, third-party services may set cookies through our website or apps for various purposes.
Below, we provide details on the common cookies we use, including their functions and duration on your device.
|This third-party cookie provides us information about your use of the site, including where the site is accessed from, time of visit, pages viewed, etc. This cookie is stored for 2 years.
|This third-party cookie enables us to advertise our site using Google AdWords campaigns. This cookie is stored for 2 years.
|_ga – Google cookie used to identify users which expires after 2 years.
_gid – Google cookie used to identify users which expires after 24 hours.
_gasessionid – Placed by Google. Used to tie user activity to a specific time window.
_gaclientid – Placed by Google. Unique identifier for a browser–device pair that helps Google Analytics link user actions on a site.
_utmzz – Placed by Google. Used to track where visitors came from.
|Microsoft Clarity – Placed by Microsoft. Used to track how users interact with a site.
MMID – Placed by Microsoft Identifies unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites.
|PrivacyModalVisited – Placed by gambling.com. Used to track if users interacted with a model to avoid showing it twice.
|This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare’s security features and cannot be turned off. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is stored for 12 Months.
|Facebook Custom Audiences
|This cookie is used to deliver CasinoBonus.com advertisements relevant to you, based upon your on-site actions. This cookie is stored for 180 days. We may use Facebook custom audiences to deliver advertisements to email subscribers based on email addresses we have gathered. For further information on Facebook advertising please visit [here](#). To learn how to opt out of Facebook advertising please visit [here](#).
|__gads – Google Advertising cookie, expires after 13 months.
__gpi – Google Advertising cookie, expires after 13 months.
_fbp – Facebook Pixel cookie, expires after 3 months.
_gcl_au – Google Analytics and Advertising cookie, expires after 90 days.
_uetsid – Bing Advertising cookie, expires after 1 day.
Cookie Use by Third-Party Advertisers
Please be aware that third-party advertisers on our platform may utilize cookies on their own websites. We do not exert any influence or control over the usage of cookies by these external entities.
Inquiries and Exercise of Rights
Policy Revision Date